Wednesday 14 January 2015

Update: Moving Domain


So some have you may have noticed that the tiny URL at the top of my page has changed!
What does that mean? It means I AM AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE!!! YAYAY.. ever since I wanted a blog I wanted a domain with it!
Now whenever I see that domain I smile and I hope you smile with me to see how my blog is slowly growing! Me getting a domain changes nothing blog wise though i just thought I should let you know as you are on this journey with me!
Thank you everyone, you all mean a great deal to me!
Hugs Amber
xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you and I nominated you for a blog award- http://irunthenight.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much I'll do it as soon as i can
      Amber
      xx

      Delete