Friday 15 July 2016

The Nice Events 🇫🇷 and My Thoughts | Real Talk

I did have a post ready for today but after what I heard this morning I felt it appropriate to share my feelings on the events.
🇫🇷    
I woke up today to hear of Nice and the devastation it faced overnight. I felt sick to my stomach and I thought 'again?' And that thought in it self made me realise something, that terrorism although terrifying it has become normal in today's society. And I hate it so much.
🇫🇷
I know that everyone is grieving the lost victims and I know that everyone is devastated but something has to implemented in the government to at least help prevent these attacks. I know that this is not simple but progress on this has to be made.
🇫🇷
10 out of the 84 victims were children. Small children that had their whole life ahead of them. The terrorist who carried out the attack targeted children, how sickening is that. And another horrid fact of yesterdays events is that many of the children that were injured in the attacks have now be orphaned. There parents killed for no reason other than selfishness.
🇫🇷
I find it all too much to handle, all too much to hear and all to much too bear. The hurt faced by victims and their families. The hurt faced by the world as well is too much.
🇫🇷
Full awareness I feel has not be reached. Celebrities need to utilise platforms in order to make there followers become aware and educated of their surroundings.


Thank you for reading,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment