Monday 18 August 2014

10 Things That Made Me Happy Last Week | Amberose




Last week I was stuck about what to right today, then I thought 'Why not I write about what made me happy.' There it was and here it is:

1. Finding a new TV series, Melissa and Joey.
2. Went shopping at Lush and went a little bit crazy.
3. Went to a cute side street coffee shop. It was great. I had a coffee with a slice of pecan cake!
4. Having a great family with amazing words of wisdom.
5. Getting organised-finally sorting my wardrobe out!
6. Good hair days, I love them.
7. Went to London, Birmingham, Nottingham and Cambridge!
8. Getting a bit more involved in my piano.
9. Listening to more music.
10. Starting a blog :)

What made you happy this week? Comment, share and follow.

Signing off,
Amberose

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Google + | Pinterest | Rss Feed | Emai

No comments:

Post a Comment