Tuesday 19 August 2014

My Hair Care Routine | Amberose:



Now I love my hair and the products that go into it. I want to know that it's safe for me to use. I have decided to show you my normal routine which includes some inexpensive products and some that cost that little bit extra.

Smoothly Does It VO5 Shampoo:
This shampoo claims to give you 'ultra softness & gloss for dry frizzy hair.' I felt like it did give me the softness aspect of it but my hair did become dry after one use. It also has heat defence within in it which I think is really important when it comes to your hair routine. 
Overall: 4/5
Available in all good drugstores.

Smoothly Does It VO5 Conditioner:
This conditioner does do what it says on the bottle. It strengthens your hair and leaves it looking shiny. I am very pleased with this. They were both very inexpensive.
Overall: 5/5
Available in all good drugstores.

Toni & Guy Dry Shampoo:
This dry shampoo is like none other that I have tried. It leaves no white residue. It's designed for day 2 freshness but I like to put it in after I've dried mine to give that extra bit of volume.
Overall: 5/5
Available in all good drugstores.

Toni & Guy Texturising Sea Salt Spray:
This sea salt spray instantly gives you that texture that you crave. A few spritzes in your hair and some scrunches in your hair that once lacked body will now be full of it.
Overall: 5/5
Available in all good drugstores.

Kérastase Nectar Thermique:
This is the best heat styling protective on the market. With enriching oils it's sleek finish is perfect for dry to very dry hair. You leave in, then your good to go. Style a'hoy!
Overall: 5/5
Available in hair dressers.

Percy & Reed Volumising No Oil Oil:
Yes, you read right volumising no oil oil. This oil is fantastic, it leaves no greasy residue in your hair and is especially for fine hair. It also contains violet extract which gives you sleek shiny hair whilst adding volume. Also it contain pro vitamin B5 which helps to nourish add strength and repair hair while wheat proteins provide protection form heat.
Overall 5/5
Available in hair dressers.

L'oréal Elnett Satin:
This 'very volume' spray is good but due to other products I have used it lacks quality. Its hold is not that great and the smell of the product is not appealing too.
Overall: 3/5
Available in all good drugstores.

What's your favourite hair care product?
Thanks for reading. Like, Share and follow.
Signing off,
Amber(ose) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment