Saturday 30 August 2014

I've Got Organised | Blogging Style

I know what you must be thinking ' another back to school post,' but hold your horses, it is not.
So I thought to myself one day, ' how can I get my blog organised.' I searched the net for several searches, got off track once and then finally I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. The Monthly Calendar. Now I found it more exciting than it is but I have truly got to say I love it. Here is the concept:

Print of a free printable calendar click here

2014 printable calendar
All thanks got to elli.com for providing this picture
I have but all my blog ideas in the sections and then blog about them so I never get writers block. I found it's help me create some original ideas as well. I think the most helpful advice to a blogger is to take a one day break a week. I will be revealing my day break in a post coming soon. You see as a non-full time blogger I find finding time for blogging everyday hard. So my day is going to be the one where I catch up on all my homework.



I hope you like my one tip
What do you like to do to get organised?
Signing off,
Amber(ose) :)

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Google + | Pinterest | Rss Feed | Email



2 comments:

  1. That's actually pretty clever! going to do the same! Thanks for the tip xx

    josnook.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, thanks for commenting. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete