Monday 25 August 2014

My August Favourites | Amberose


Hi there guys, so today I thought ' It's nearing the end of August, why don't I do a favourites of this month'. I scrambled around the house trying to find little bits and bobs that I could put in. I developed quite a collection and here it is. I'll start with the ones in the collage first going clockwise. Enjoy!

Radley Purse:
I bought this purse from Bicester Village (I wrote a blog post about this day, check it out) and it was a bargain! I was wondering through the shop, browsing mainly, when this little wonder caught my eye, and when I saw the price I couldn't resist. It was perfect, it's spacious inside (like a TARDIS in your pocket) with zips and card holders, and has a lovely design on the front. Now the bit you've all been waiting for:
RRP: £29.00
What I got it for: £14.50 
I love the feel of the material, the detail on the fabric. I basically love everything about it. Also Radley items tend to last for ages so this will last till the end of college (hopefully, if i look after it.)

Remarkable Pencils:
This is quite an odd find in a favourites blog in August but I love these pencils. I purchased these from Paperchase because I loved the silky smooth feel of them. They write smoothly and are lovely to hold. The best thing about them though is that they are environmentally friendly! They were waste once in a field but now they have been reused in the best possible way, as stationary.
They were also cheap at just £1.50 for three.

Speed Brow Benefit:
This is a brow gel for sparse eyebrows, now I do not have sparse eyebrows but I do have small patches which I would like to cover up and this is the ultimate eyebrow product for me. Made by benefit, it conceals patches, sparse eyebrows and probably more. I love it.

Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray:
This product featured in my hair routine blog post and it's now making an appearance here because I cannot get enough of it. It gives you lovely texture and also has a slight hold. I do not crave  voluminous hairstyles that require three cans of hairspray to keep in place, I want texture. I get this from this bottle of precious serum that instantly give your hair that look of messiness, but also keeps it tame at the same time.

Lucas Papaw Ointment:
Now this is a lifesaver, papaw ointment is really gentle on skin clears up cuts, chaffing, insect bites and many more. There is one signifiant downside though, I discovered this ointment while I was on my travels in Australia and it's not available in the United Kingdom so when I was in Australia I stocked up, a lot. I now have enough to last me through two years! 

Benefit 15-Hour Primer:
I'm not sure this primer actually last 15-hours because I do not wear make-up that long for each day, but what I can say is that it is great. It lasts for the time I need it for, and leaves my skin looking flawless. I know that my make-up stays on because I can feel it, and not the sticky type of feeling, the soft kind. The packaging is also pretty on the primer itself has a lid. So it is lid upon lid so nothing drys out.

Outfit of the month:
First I would like to say sorry for the bad quality picture, at this point of picture taking my camera had pretty much packed up.
Sweater: My sweater I got from Jack Wills, it is super cosy so i'm ready for the winter. I love the two tones. The lighter blue tone on the sleeves is actually a type of wooly fabric so my arms stay warm. The collar is high so my neck stays nice and warm in the harsh winter weather.
Trousers: These are from Zara and they are super cosy and fashionable at the same time. They have zip near the ankles and are high up on the waist. They are very tight fitting however, but I feel that is what makes it so comfy.

I hope you liked my August favourites. Follow, Share, Comment.
What have your favourites been this August? Comment below.

Signing off,
Amber(ose) :)






No comments:

Post a Comment