Tuesday 26 August 2014

Tutorial Tuesday | Spiced Apple Slices

I was searching the t.v for anything decent channels that were on, when I came across a Sainsbury's advert (Sainsbury's is a supermarket in the U.K) advertising a tutorial on Spiced Apple Slices. They looked great so I wanted to try them. I thought I would share it with you guys so you could have a try as well. Enjoy!

Step 1:
You will need: 
Sugar
Cinnamon
 3 Apples (I only used one)
Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C, fan 160°C.

Step 2:
You will need to cut your apple into very thin slices.

Step 3:
Now lay your slices on a baking tray that has been lined with baking paper. 

Step 4:
 Sprinkle with cinnamon...
... and sugar.

Step 5:
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, after 20 minutes has passed turn up the heat to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C for a further 10 minutes. When they are done they should look something like this:
or maybe completely different if you made it with 3 apples (by that I mean better)! My family enjoyed them though.

Would you like to see more from Tutorial Tuesday?
This is the first 'Lifestyle' section of my blog. You see these slices are healthy, minus the sugar. Therefore they are great for healthy eating, and a light snack when you have the urge to munch. I was a bit apprehensive to do it but I did and I really do hope you liked it. Thanks to all my readers, don't be shy to comment and leave a link to your blogs and I will be more than happy to read them 
Send me some pics of your creates and makes, comment, follow and like.
Signing off, 
Amber(ose) :)

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Google + | Pinterest | Rss Feed | Email

No comments:

Post a Comment