Thursday 14 August 2014

My Introduction

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my first blog post! I feel like the first post should be super formal but at the same time not! In my blog I will give some tips and tricks of the trade (that is lifestyle, beauty and fashion). Some homely sections and beauty snippets. I will also share some of my favourite and worse products which could be from makeup to clothes.  I started this blog due to it looking like fun. I started my own business on a website. My shop sold clothes, shoes and accessories but I thought a blog might express my love of fashion and beauty a bit more productively. I hope you have fun reading my posts. 
There are two aims of my blog: 
  1. Inspire someone to do something 
  2. Bring a smile to someones face
I know this blog post is short but I don't want to bore you right at the beginning. I'll do that part later!
Follow my blog, you won't regret it!


Signing off,
Amber(ose) :)

P.S: If i get a following I will link my social media sites

<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-58534572-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');


</script>



No comments:

Post a Comment