Friday 15 August 2014

My Lush Review


My Lush Story:
I've only just recently convinced myself to go into Lush, I was reluctant at first. The strong smell that hits you when you entered into the shop appealed to some, but definitely not me and I thought it was a bit overpriced at first glance, but when I soon ventured in... I loved it! The variety of bath bombs, soaps, face masks, gift sets... was amazing. I was spoilt for choice, like a girl in a sweet shop I wanted EVERYTHING. Seeing as it was only my second time buying from Lush, I restricted myself to one item and succeeded. I chose a soap as I once did get a present from Lush, two bath bombs and I didn't like the texture of them, that experience may have hindered me even more from going into Lush.

My Lush Review:
After looking at every product in the store I chose a soap called Sea Vegetable. The name does not do it justice at all. This turquoise coloured beauty leaves a distinct and luscious fragrance on your body that lasts for a couple of hours. The washing of the soap itself I found a bit disappointing, I felt like I had really rub the soap into my body before it actually left a scent. The top of the soap acts like an exfoliator on my skin and the crystals on top dissolve nicely in water. The appearance of the soap I find is what bought my attention to this soap, with its bright ocean blue lower half with a contrasting top is appealing to the eye and draws you in. It also leaves my skin feeling super smooth after a  wash and lasts for one hundred washes (according to the lady in the store)!

Overall:
Scent: 5/5
Washing: 3/5
Lasts: 4/5 (can't be 100% sure)
Appearance: 5/5
Skin: 5/5

I hope you enjoyed my review, if you want to see more let me know. Don't forget to follow if you enjoyed! Share if you liked it.
  Whats your favourite Lush product?
Signing off,
Amber(ose) :)




No comments:

Post a Comment