Tuesday 9 September 2014

I have a problem..





Every since I was a little I had a problem. Don't take this post seriously it's not a medical problem or anything, nonetheless I consider it a problem. I don't know anyone else who has it (probably because I have never asked anyone). So what is it? I can't bring myself to throw old clothes away. They have no sentimental value or anything. Now your probably thinking 'how can she call this a problem, I have much worse things going on in my life.' I understand, my life isn't exactly hunky dory at the minute either, but I thought this post may interest you. Get you to know a little more about me. If you don't want to read on, don't. If this posts offends you in anyway stop reading. But if you consider me to the crazy girl who thinks keeping clothes is fine than please do carry on. 

My closet is full, clothes are spilling out, some don't fit, some are ripped. For example a couple of days ago I was walking around the house in a ripped pyjama, I know it wasn't right to wear and that I had about three others in my closet but I promise this one was the comfiest. It was a pretty big hole. My dad said he would grab the rip and rip it apart for a joke. And for a joke he did. I was upset, genuinely upset. I then realised I can part with clothes. So to come over this obsession I am having a clear out, and as hard as it may seem I will do it.

Do any of you have an obsession?

Sorry no pictures...
Just a short post, chatty one though.
Please don't take this post the wrong way...
I thought I would try something different. Not to upset or anger you in anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I have an obsession with makeup and anything beauty related! Not the cheapest obsession I have to say!

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, your blog is great!
    Amber x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! It is so refreshing to hear that someone else has a bit of the same issue as I do--unlike you, I HAVE developed emotional attachments to many articles of clothing--more like all of them. Alas, I too have decided to battle my obsession. Slowly. Don't judge me.

    xoxo
    Jessica
    http://vivaciouseventslv.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no judging on this blog espically as some one has kind of the same problem as me. I love to your thoughts,

      Amberxx

      Delete
  4. To be honest I'm completely different to you! I find nothing more fulfilling than throwing away all my old clothes or anything really, that I haven't used in more than a year! It makes room for something else! I do, however, have a problem with throwing away tags. Anything to make the item seem new! The other day I purchased some lanterns, I have placed them on a shelf... with the tags still on them!

    Floss

    http://onetwinkletoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete