Tuesday 16 September 2014

One Lovely Blog Award - Vivacious Events


Let's Get Personal | Amberose



 Thanks ever so much to the lovely Jessica from Vivacious Events for nominating me for the one lovely blog award! Here blogs great so check it out!
So here it goes. Enjoy!
7 Facts about me:

1. I love American Sitcoms, there are just not enough British ones, so American it is at the moment.

2. My favourite music is probably indie rock...
Autumn, Autumn, Autumn...

3. My favourite season is Autumn, it's were you're allowed to wear dark purple lipsticks and get away with it! Not to dark though!

4. I survived a flight to Australia, 7 hours straight, stop for 1 hour, then 14 hours straight. 

5. I despise sports. I am rubbish at sports and have never ever liked it. 

6. My favourite food is Chinese. Love it!

7. I always dream of opening up a coffee shop/ tea room. 
The Rules:

1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
I Nominate:

1. Jo's Nook

2. Lynde Avenue

3. Alessandra

4. Blueprint of a Girl

5. Persian Princess

6. Syazzai liya

7. Sugar Sweet Style

8. Just Thinking

9. Sprinkle of Style

10. Rambles and Brambles

11. Wednesday 19th

12.A Glass of Ice

13. being you is the best you can do

14.miyyime

15.My W0rld My View

Thanks Jessica for the lovely nomination!

Signing off,
Amberose
xx


3 comments:

  1. thank you very much for the nomintation :)

    xx Cecil

    www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me! As I mentioned on my blog, I'm SO touched that you thought of me, however I've only just done the Liebster Award and don't want to overload my readers with facts about me haha, so I'll be kissing this one a miss.. but thanks a million, again! :) I love your idea of setting up a coffee shop/tearoom, they're always so relaxed, comforting and cosy - I hope you realise your dream! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete