Saturday 20 September 2014

A Day In a Castle | 24 Hours

So last weekend I went to a wedding in a castle. I went to explore and took some snaps on the way! Hope you enjoy! Sorry the pics are hazy the lighting messed them up and are taken with an iPhone.
Enjoy! Sorry there are lots!
 Now the pictures got in a bit of a muddle. Here are the grounds, everything was so big!
I am not going to lie and say I didn't walk down this bit acting like a model on a runway! I couldn't resist!
Straight to the point caption: Pretty Flower
 Vintage chair and tables 
 Another pretty flower!
 There were lots of pretty flowers that I felt the need to take a pictures of!

 Inside the Castle:
 This light is my ultimate vintage light!
 
 Runway walk again...
 and again... there were lots of nicely decorated corridors! A girl can never resist and nicely decorated corridor!
  Vintage Fireplace! Love it or Loathe it! Still not sure let me know down below in the comments your thoughts!
How high are the ceilings?!A very small library compare to the whole castle!
 Pretty flowers overlooking the gardens!
 Vintage living room!
 This clock is right up my street!
 All done! Let me know if you enjoy days out post with a majority of pictures, i certainly love making them! Hope you did enjoy!

Signing off,
Amberose


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just toooo beautiful! <3 I am so jealous, hope you had a good time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, it was really great. Thanks for the lovely comment. Your blog is great! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Such pretty pictures! I love blogposts like this :)

    Sugar Sweet Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much will do more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from your newest follower! :) You have a lovely blog here, I look forward to reading more! Where were these pictures taken, by the way?

    x Sneha | www.snehakadaba.com | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12830603

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the lovely comment, will defo check out your blog. It was took at a place called Kelham Hall in England. Thanks xx

      Delete
  6. These photos are gorgeous! I can see why you're most proud of it!
    Emily
    xx
    http://emilyattemptslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete