Monday 26 January 2015

Awards - Libester Part One

So I have been nominated for two blog awards which i thank everyone so much for, and I thought i'd split them into Part one and two so the first I have already done before, but it's been a while so I thought I would do it... I'm sorry if I ramble i've just had a flu jab and feel a bit woozy at the moment


Disclaimer: Sort of???
HOWEVER there is a big problem everyone I've seem to want to nominate has done it recently so that is why I don't want to nominate anyone because I believe anyone should have this award for just being able to step into the blogging community because the internet can be a very scary place at time.
So my nominations are: anyone who wants to do it you can do it. There is no pressure on you, feel free to do it whenever.

Right now first I would like to say an awesomesauce thanks to Emily from Emily Attempts Life (this is like the beginning of my awards acceptant speech) she has a truly amazing blog (and I'm not just saying that because she nominated me) i'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.

Questions From Emily:

1. What is your favourite TV Series?
The Big Bang Theory, I'm watching it while I write this post and i've actually got my grandma into it as well!

2.Which Disney character do you like the most?
A bit mainstream but Anna from Frozen. To be honest I think I have never watched a full Disney movie through.

3.Heels or Flats?
Flats, they are my life and heels kill me.

4.Summer or Winter?
Winter, I love love love Christmas and therefore I love love love Winter.

5.What's your favourite childhood memory?
When my and my family went to the beach and I got really scared when I was flying kite because I thought if my dad let go I would too fly away...

6.Which of your posts are you most proud of? Link it below?
Now I think it's my Day In A Castle

7.Where in the world would you want to travel to if you could?
New York, the fact of going to America amazes me. If you live in America I envy you and I would love you to tell me what it's like...

8.What's your favourite meal?
Lemon Chicken with Egg Fried Rice- Chinese

9.Have you ever been to a concert/festival? What was it?
I once went to a festival where I saw multiple different singers.

10.Have you got a song stuck in your head at the moment? What is it?
Uptown Funk- Mark Ronson ft  Bruno Mars

11.What's your favourite thing about blogging?
Meeting all these lovely new people, at first I was sceptical about starting a blog because I know the internet can sometimes be a nasty place however I love blogging and all the community that comes with it.
There are all my answers I hope you enjoyed them..
If you feel like doing this award, because every single blogger deserves, then here are my questions.

1.Why Did You Start A Blog?

2. Favourite Book And Author?

3. Favourite Thing To Bake?

4.Favourite Lipstick (for girls)/ Football Team (for any boys who feel up to it?

5.Cat Or Dog?

6. If You Could Meet Anyone Dead Or Alive Who Would It Be?

7.Favourite Film

8.Favourite Food

9.Best thing You Love About Blogging?

10.Why Did You Call Your Blog The Name It Is?

11.Who's Your Favourite Blogger?


So anyone who feels up to it go straight in make sure you leave a link so I can read your answers... don't forget to follow like and share if you liked it..

Hugs,
Amber
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! I love big bang theory and I actually have Uptown funk in my head right now too haha
    Emily
    xx
    http://emilyattemptslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the big bang theory is my life (a bit sad right)! And it's not my favourite song but it's still catchy!
      Amber
      xx

      Delete