Tuesday 6 January 2015

Highstreet Home Picks | John Lewis

Now I recently saw a blog post on home decor pieces and I am a complete sucker for anything home related! And it's about time I do a lifestyle blog post seeing as I am a triple kill with Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle!
I hope i can do more of these if you like it, todays will be a high street/high-end version and if loved by all you lovelies I will do a low end and then I will do my favourite shops to get home decor from! I am so excited!!!

Now let roll with my favourite high street shops home decor section:
Now all the items are from John Lewis and if I could have them all I definitely would go out and buy them... however if you are familiar with John Lewis you know that they are a very expensive shop! Eeek! So here are my Top 5 favourites from the John Lewis home section in no particular order!!
Not Sponsored...

1. Roald Dahl Matilda Story Time Boudoir Cushion:
I am absolutely in love with this cushion, its based on a book by one a my favourite authors in the whole world Roald Dhal! I especially love the book this cushion is based on 'Matilda'. I would put this on a child's bed i think it would look super awesome!
Price: £20.00

2. Newgate Cookhouse Kettle Wall Clock
This clock is my life! I love the colour, the shape, the numbers (weird right)! I am in love with it. I think it would look great anywhere in a home, I think the colour suits everything and I know I'm stupid but its my dream clock however the price is another...
Price: £65.00 WOWZER FOR A CLOCK

3. Anorak Proud Fox Doorstop

A doorstops essential for me I don't want to be dealing with them pesky doors not staying put! Foxes, I am love with foxes like these, there colours is so nice and the material on this one look unbreakable it's like a funky sack!!
Price: £20.00

 Anonymous -Central Park Framed Print 65x52cm
My dream destination is America, every year I beg to go to America and lets just say I've never been. They always say that flights too long but i've been Australia! That's like a whole day on a plane! Parent Logic! This picture has lovely pastel colours with a faded out skyline! I would love this in my room it would look fab!
Price: £80.00

5. Libra Bryce Movie Floor Lamp
I personally think the name of the lamp says it all, I mean its a movie lamp. Who can resist a movie lamp, when people walk into my house they'll feel like movie stars!! I love this style of lamp it looks like the best tripod ever. However it is slightly big and the price is the same 'slightly' big!!
Price: £620.00

Well I hoped you lovely people enjoyed this type of post, if you want me to do more then just comment below and I will be sure to do some more from different shops! Suggest some if you like.

What's your favourite thing from these 5?
Do you ever dream what your future house will look like? I do that all the time

Hugs,
Amber
xx

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Google + | Pinterest | Rss Feed Email | Subscribe | Message me

8 comments:

  1. I love all of this stuff so much ! We have very similar tastes. I especially like the New York poster do you want to buy it me haha ;)
    Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, your so funny! thanks! I saw these and just wanted them all
      xx
      Amber

      Delete
  2. I love the Matilda cushion. When I read it the first million times I always dreamt I was her and that I was telekenetic.Imagine how angry I was when I stared at a book for hours hoping it would fly and it didn't. I adore that clock, great choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted telekentic powers they seem so cool thank you for your lovely comment! I love the clock so much too!
      Amber
      xx

      Delete
  3. I'm saving for a house at the moment and I'm constantly imagining in my head what it will look like. I love the Matilda cushion as it was one of my favourite books and films when I was little. Great post xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsty I bet you'll have a lovely house.
      Amber
      xx

      Delete
  4. The fox doorstop is so cute!

    xx, Alyssa
    http://www.kneehighsandpumpkinspice.com/

    ReplyDelete