Friday 2 January 2015

Reflecting back on a journey of 365 days

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

First I am sorry about my lack of blogging but holiday season for me is the busiest! I love when a new year comes around, I feel as it is a fresh new start and the year thats gone will be remembered however can not changed. How was your 2014? To reflect on my year in a couple of words they would have to be:
Scary
Enjoyable
Upsetting
Fresh/New
Busy

As you can see from the wide range up there, my 2014 was a roller coaster of emotions filled with ups and downs. But every year is not perfect, in fact no year is perfect and somehow in a weird way that is beauty of life. It teaches you itself and you learn yourself from life.

New years Resolution! Now I am sorry if you thought this bit was going to be keep fit, eat less chocolate and drink more water, but this year I am not doing resolutions as a) I know I can't stick to it  b) I don't want to be upset or angry with myself that I didn't stick to it and c) I want a smooth transition into the new year not worrying if my water intake is sufficient or not.

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a fabulous New Year, I hope your 2015 is as amazing as you lovely readers, you all make my day when you read and then comment your thoughts.
What was your highlight of 2014? Comment below! Thank You...
Your all amazing in my eyes,
Hugs,
Amber xx
'A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.'
Wise word from Albert Einstein

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Nice post

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new year resolution are so similar to mine. I found your blog through a comment on another, and WOW! It is so professional, I really like it. How did you make your urban foot print image at the top of your blog with the starbucks, guitar etc
    Great blog!
    Please could you go and check out my blog a follow and any advice would make my day!
    Thank you,
    http://anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this comment really made my day, thank you very much! I just googled things like Starbucks sketch and guitar sketch to get miniature images to represent me and my blog and made a header in PicMonkey! I am always welcome to giving and receiving advice and a cheeky follow would be greatly appreciated as well!
    Thanks!
    Amber x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad my comment made you smile, your comment on my blog meant a lot. You asked for a few tips on followers my short advice would be write about what you and others love and can relate to but also comment and talk to other people who have blogs. I try not to comment on other peoples blogs something simple like hi can you follow me with no other message. Always tell the blog person what you love about their blog and don't be afraid to give compliments. I hope this helps you gain more followers you definitely deserve to! Of course I will follow you, please please follow me if you don't already ,on my blog just click the join the site button to make me very happy :)
      Thank you,
      http://anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    2. Thank You for the great advice and I will definitely take it on board! I am now following you and I can say that I won't regret it!
      Thanks!
      I hope we can become blog friends!
      Amber
      x

      Delete
  4. Hi. Amazing blog.It's January the 4th but I'm going to wish you a happy new year anyway. I think my highlight of 2014 has to be starting a blog and meeting so many new people. I can gladly say that I'm happy I found your blog and I agree with another teen, you blog header is flawless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you I love everyones comment they are so sweet! Happy New Year to you too!
      Thanks
      Amber
      x

      Delete