Saturday 7 March 2015

Customer Header Tutorial And Crash

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't updated you in a while but for a week or so my blogger crashed. When ever I clicked new post it just kept crashing! I don't know wether anyone else had this problem but I wasn't able to create one... I'm sorry.

So many of you may have noticed that once again my blog header has changed and because I got questions on how I did my last one I thought I would show you how to do this one in a few quick and simple steps! So here's my first ever:

So I kind of taught myself how to do this by fiddling with all these button merjiggies but here is the result before and after:

Before:
















After:

And here's how I did it...

Step 1:
So about two months ago I though I would update my font book so I downloaded a few fonts of the internet and the one I used in mine was Lovelo in bold and i got it from here


Step 2: 
I then typed into google Tumblr transparents and I got a whole range of pics and saved them to my computer.


Step 3:
I then opened http://www.picmonkey.com/ and created a new banner...

...and added my font (it in the font: your fonts section) and arranged my pictures around the text. You may have to crop pictures or erase the white around it but that only takes a few seconds. And here it is a revamped blog header:



If you have any questions feel free to comment them or drop me an email at amberoseblogs@outlook.com
If you liked this type of post tell me and i'll happily do more! Also if you liked this don't forget to follow if you want to and remember to drop your blog link below so I can check out what awesome things your doing!
If you have anymore suggestions of posts I would LUV them and I always love to hear what you all like.
Have a nice weekend
Hugs 
Amber

P.S I hear birds outside sooo its basically spring in my mind although it's like 10 degrees which is pretty good for England!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! Might try it myself at some point. Love it.

    http://onetwinkletoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute <3
    seeanedesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete