Saturday 29 August 2015

Yet Another...| Quick Update

Hey guys,

Sorry I havent been very productive on this Blog this Summer! I have had to write about a tonne of notes, which haven't been that exciting. I then spent 5 days in France which was FAB (considering I couldn't speak the language)! Also I can't promise being even more active seeing as it is my proper GCSE's this year... So I am really sorry!

I will try and get more blog posts out to you lovely people. Anyways the point if this post was to update you so here it is! I have had a awesome summer, how was yours? I have realised how much I hate exams! Have any of you got any exams this academic year? And just a general question How Are You?!


Hugs,
Amber x
P.S I am baking an apple pie today and I am SUPER EXCITED FOR IT (if you couldnt tell)!

No comments:

Post a Comment