Sunday 30 August 2015

Urban Decay | Naked On The Run

Hey there,

Disclaimer: This is NOT an ad, nor I am no way bragging!

You may know that I am not the one to splash out on Makeup but this purchase I felt had to be made. Don't ask me why, because I don't know but I am one of those annoying people who feel the need to create an elaborate reason for every purchase made. Im sorry, be mad at me but I genuinely can't help it. So I am now sat here in my bedroom, with my strawberry milk (yes, I know I am a kid at heart) ready to show you my Fab Makeup

So I have wanted this bad boy for a very long time. It has always been at the top of wish list for at least a year now and whilst I was in France I decided to branch out and pay the 50€ that it cost me.
It is worth every single penny and is literally my proudest purchase. I love every single thing that it comes with which includes: Bronzer, Blusher, Eyeshadows/Highlight, Lipgloss, Mascara and Eyeliner. All of which are a-to the-mazing!


Once again Urban Decay doesn't fail to package its product in the most amazing box. Its rose gold outer hardware is truly stunning. The camera can not do this amazing box the justice it so desperately needs.

As many of you already know that Urban Decay is most famous for its eyeshadows, and now let me truthfully tell you this palette is no exception. With 6 stunning shades it doesn't fail to please. It includes never to be seen before shades which are: Dive, Fix, Resist, Dare, Stun and 50/50 which could also be used as a highlight.
Also the bronzer and blusher are the most gorgeous additions to any set of cheeks. And can be worn on any skin tone. Also another plus is that the eyeshadow 50/50 can not only be worn as a base eyeshadow or a full eyeshadow it can also be used as a highlight which is another bonus.
Ok now onto the top half of this wondrous beauty. The Perversion Mascara just adds so much length to your eyelashes. It also can be applied in layers so you don't have to go through the hassle of taking off clumped up mascara. It also lift the eyelashes which also create the illusion of fuller lashes.
The Stag 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil is so gentle. I have had eyeliners that are so sharp they attack your eyelids, however this just glides easily on like an angel rocking a baby off to sleep. It also lasts for ages and is very pigmented.
And last but not least Sesso Naked Lipgloss, this is utterly the most beautiful lipgloss that I have had the pleasure of putting on my lips. It's gold packing also makes its stunning to look at!
And here it is the whole beauty in it's former glory. It is truly a stunning a palette and I am over the moon about how great it turned out.
Here is an artsy shot I took of it!

And here is the back of packaging. So all in all I am very pleased with the product and the way it works! 
If you liked this please share it. Also you can click the 'Join This Site' button to become an official friend.

Comment down below what your favourite Urban Decay product is in general?

See You Soon

Thanks for actually making it this far...

Hugs,
Amber
x

No comments:

Post a Comment