Sunday 22 November 2015

MillyBridals Bridesmaids Dresses 2*

Now I know I have already written a post about MillyBridals Bridesmaids dresses but I have to write another one because I absolutely love them. However today I will focus on only one dress as I feel like this will be informative and I feel like I can review the dress thoroughly. I may even include a review of the website if you read to the end. Now here is the dress I picked of the 'Bridesmaids' Section:

My favourite Bridesmaid dress:
This was one of the first dresses I saw on the website and I kept on scrolling through the hundreds of choices but just couldn't get this one out of mind. For starters the colour. This colour is beautiful, a deep navy blue that will compliment any type of jewels. Also the detailing on the neck is subtle but still noticeable which I love as at a wedding I think this type of look is perfect. Also the bottom half is elegant as it just sways and is not figure hugging. The belt that joins the two together is like the neckline, subtle but noticeable. The length is just above the knee so it is not too long, amazing for any wedding. This also allows you to wear heels or flats, whichever takes your fancy. Also the hair you want to does not matter as typically with short dresses your meant to have your hair out. However as you can see in the photo the model has her hair up and still looks fantastic. You can find this dress here

Thats my favourite bridesmaid dress of the whole MillyBridal website.
You can find your perfect bridesmaid dress here:

Now here that review of the website that I promised:
Now excuse the tabs I have open as I was doing at bit of christmas shopping. This is the website and the first thing you can see is that they also sell prom/homecoming dresses which I find really useful as I to bought my prom dress online. Then you can see the different dresses that they have clearly labelled which I also find very handy as it make shopping easier. Theres 'Special Occassion Dresses, Wedding Collection, Promotion and Testimonials' Now at first I didn't know what Testimonials was but then I clicked on it and I found it a genius idea. Now I am not going to tell you what it is because I am tease but click here and it takes you straight to Testimonials. Also they have loads of incentive e.g Free shipping on orders over £180. Also if you register you receive a £5 coupon and a 10% cashback on every purchase.

That concludes my 3rd Instalment of the series I am doing with MillyBridal hope you enjoyed

Hugs,
Amber




No comments:

Post a Comment