Monday 9 November 2015

MillyBridal Bridesmaid Dresses*

Now sticking to the wedding theme, the next in the series of me teaming up with MillyBridal is, yep you guessed it, bridesmaid dresses! Woop, Woop! Now I have much more experience in this department as I was a bridesmaid when I was 6 years old. Now although I was young I remember A LOT about this experience. How important it was to get the right shoes, jewellery and most importantly the right dress. Now I have browsed through Milly Bridal's bridesmaid dresses (http://uk.millybridal.org/browse/bridesmaid-dresses-c-62/) and i have to say that they are the bomb.com. They have long ones, short ones and everything in between.

So here are my top 3 bridesmaid's dresses on the MillyBridal webiste. Like the last post I will go from least expensive to the most expensive. Enjoy

1.
Now I absolutely love this dress as I think the fact that it doesn't hug your waist completely really compliments your body shape. Also the colour of it is a very unusual however oozes elegance at the same time. The length of it is perfect for any formal occasion as it cuts off at just above the knee. I really like this dress as it is a great price as well! You can find this dress here

2.
Now this dress I find is perfect for a wedding. It's champagne colour really shouts 'wedding' out to you. It's elegance really ties in with the wedding theme. Also the fact that it is strapless shows that it is an event that you're off to. The belt that ties just above the waist gives you figure a more in depth dimension and the flower just tops it all of. Also the length of this dress also adds to the elegance of the whole dress. You can find this dress here

3.
Now this is what I call a bridesmaid dress. It's sweetheart neck adds a touch of elegance which is not too overpowering. It's mermaid bottom gives that slight edge to the whole dress. The colour would compliment any wedding theme as it is the generic symbol of love. I love this dress and would happily have it as my own bridesmaid dress. You can find it here 

So they were my top 3 bridesmaid dresses on the Milly Bridal website. They also have free shipping on orders over £180 and you can earn 10% back on every purchase.

Hugs,
Amber

Bridesmaid Dresses   http://uk.millybridal.org/browse/bridesmaid-dresses-c-62/


No comments:

Post a Comment