Wednesday 30 December 2015

Highstreet Home Decor | Anthropologie

Seeing as this is my most popular post ever on this blog I thought I would redo with a few tweaks. First of all this is more of an accessory type post rather than really large expensive products  (i.e. more affordable)! And this is a different shop which I have selected these little gems called Anthropologie. I am sure you have heard of it, put if you haven't it's mainly an online store but when I googled it a shop also has opened. LETS GET STARTED!
(if you click on the images it should take you to the item)
Not sponsored
!ALL IMAGES ARE FROM THE ANTHROPLOGIE WEBSITE!


1. Molly Hatch Crowned Leaf Rolling Pin

I fell in love with this rolling pin (never thought i'd say that) as soon as I saw it. I love the pattern and design and the words 'Hello There' make it seem more comforting. I feel like this would last me a lifetime and beyond. 
Price: £18

2. Painted Amaryllis Butter Dish


If you know me well you know I like to buy pointless tat, but this is beautiful tat. To be honest if I bought this I would not use it or let anyone touch it. Its too beautiful and delicate to have butter shoved in it. 
Price: £14

3. Monogrammed Mug


There's not much to say about this mug. It's just pretty, and a thoughtful gift for any gender. I love the style and shape of the mug, however the handle is very small. I do have nimble fingers though and the tiny handle will stop my dad trying to nick it!
Price: £6 Decent!

4. Celestial Coaster 

If these are not the nicest coasters you have seen in your whole life then... urghhhh! These are so beautiful, when I am older I will own these. All of them! They're just so darn cute I love them!!!! With 195 reviews it's overall rating is 5 stars so worth the money!
Rant over...
Price: £8

5. Library Letters


These are incredible. They are so versatile. In a children's bedroom or on a bookshelf itself they will look so stunning everywhere around the room. I love reading but I never buy new books, just read the same ones over and over again. I feel like these letter would encourage me to start buying more books as weird as that sounds.
Price: £10.95

So that's it. My hypothetical haul from Anthropologie. I hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to leave a comment about your favourite item and share if your still in the spirit of good will. Also make sure to join this site as that would also mean a lot.

Also leave in the comments whether or not you would like to see a 'What I Got For Christmas' posts!
Love You Lots
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment