Sunday 27 December 2015

My life is...

Exams have taken over my life. No joking about here, they have. Sorry I haven't been posting recently but thats the harsh reality of my life. Trial exams, real exams, tests and homework are what I do all day every day. Gone are the days were I had bundles of free time that I could fill myself by watching tv or playing outside.


I really wanted to do some festive posts on baking and how I decorated for the festive season but I had no time. The only days I have had a rest was on Christmas Eve and the big day itself. And I'm sure all of you would understand that I wanted to spend that time with my family.

If you guys would like to a see a late 'What I Got For Christmas' comment below. Also speaking of comments answer the picture if you want. Is your life fun, exciting or dull like mine. No one will judge and if it is dull then I feel you.

Sorry, I know this blog needs some TLC but I have GCSE's in less than 5 months and I am sure you can all appreciate how hard that is. My life is being consumed by exams....


Thanks for understanding! Don't forget to follow if you want to be updated when I post 'What I Got For Christmas' if you guys want to see it.

Sorry for the short post...

Hugs,
Amber
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment