Tuesday 28 June 2016

FIRST DAY OF SUMMER

Hey guys,

I am currently writing this whilst listening to deafening ∆  (alt-j) music and I am sick of it. Day after day, week after week I am being forced to listen to the same songs on repeat because of my older brother. He LOVES them and I am slowly starting to feel a small hatred towards the group for creating such 'great' music. Anyways today (yesterday as this is being posted the day after) was my first proper day of the Summer Holiday and it was as uneventful as ever.

Here's a breakdown -

9:30pm - 1:30pm
SLEEP. Yes I know this is too too too much sleep but JETLAG IS REAL! I don't even know how I slept so long. I even let my best friend down, i was meant to meet her at 9:30am. Little did that work out... Anyways I meeting her tomorrow after my doctors appointment. Side note: I caught a cold in Mexico, how? I don't even know to be honest! I had a sniffly nose for the past 3 days as well which was as annoying as possible

1:45pm 
Actually got up and had a shower. Got dressed and went downstairs to eat the latest breakfast ever.

I am gonna stop there because I am falling asleep writing it.

However tomorrow i am getting a few new MAC bits and i am so excited. I will of course show you and may even do a small video on the things GET EXCITED BECAUSE I AM!! :) 

SEE YOU SOON,

AMBER

2 comments: