Monday 27 June 2016

AFTER GCSE's // AIRPLANE POST 3/3

So I bet some of you want to know what I am doing after GCSE’s! Well its nothing as exciting as quitting school and moving to some foreign country to get a job. Nope, it college!  Now even I have gotten a little  bit confused in the past, My school is called a college (as in it has college in its name). However it goes from Year 10 to 13. So was I in college in Year 10 because I don’t think I was! Anyways,  I moving up into Year 12 (Sixth Form) and I am so damn excited to start A-Levels!
What have I chosen though!
So my initial options were: Chemistry, Media, English Literature and something else ( I’ve forgotten). However during my GCSE’s I took the opportunity to change.
I changed to: English Literature (my favourie subject ever), History (I don’t even know why myself), Economics (I kind of enjoy it) and Religion and Ethics (I actually enjoy this – even though I got the lowest score in my class in my trials WHOOPS!
So that’s where I am heading after the summer. To the same school, where I’ll see the same teachers and live pretty much the same life! However everything could change if I don’t get the grades I need, or I don’t achieve the grade in a subject that I wanted to continue in A-level.

I will of course tell you my grades, because when I am an old lady I’ll back on that post and see what I felt towards them! I cant wait to be honest.

NEW VIDEO ALERT!




KEEP WELL,

AMBER

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your results! I did all the same subjects as you (except RS) you'll love them :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with results! Sixth Form will certainly be memorable - enjoy it!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete