Wednesday 13 July 2016

SUMMER 2016 STARTS HERE!

So guys, some of you may have noticed that many of my post titles are in capital letters and contain the word summer, this is the start of the summer series here on this blog.


I have around 20 draft posts that only consists of titles and my aim is to do every single one! I am sooooo looking forward to this, however I can't promise consistent posts every single day because posts take a long time to construct for me. I will however try.

This series won't be numbered as I think by post 6 i'll forget!
I know I said in the previous post that the publish time for every post is 4pm but i'm going to change it to 5pm!

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE AS EXCITED AS ME FOR THIS WHOLE SERIES!


Previous Post: THINGS TO DO IF YOU'RE BORED IN THE SUMMER

Hugs,
Amber

(sorry for the short post, just wanted to update you guys on what's going on)

No comments:

Post a Comment