Tuesday 12 July 2016

THINGS TO DO IF YOU'RE BORED THIS SUMMER!

Sometimes you've been dreaming of doing nothing for an entire term. However sometimes you get tired of doing nothing! Here's a few things you could do to break the boredom this summer.

Bake something new or old!
I love baking things (even though i'm not that good at it, hence the pre made mix and icing)! If you are a new baker i suggest something you know you can bake just as a safety net. As you build up your confidence start looking for new recipes on the internet and trying them out!

DIY something!
I love DIY's so much. They don't always go to plan or I never get them finished but that's alright because there really fun to carry out. You can even create a DIY photo wall which I am currently trying to do, hence the pegs and the polaroid!


Have a slumber party/sleepover!
I love sleepovers so much! I find them so fun and so versatile. There are so many different ideas on pintrest (a few of which I may have stolen). I am also planning a summer sleepover with my best friend on Wednesday and if all goes to plan then I may just do a blog post on it!


Get Involved!
Not only with this pass the time in the summer, but it could maybe even benefit you in the future. For example volunteering at the local charity shop could make an impact on how future employers see you. Another example is teaching - at a swimming club or at a tennis ground all of these things I mentioned will enhance your personal statement/CV.


Go out to town/Explore!
Get your friends/family together and shop. I did a lot of this last summer some of which I am regretting however in the moment I enjoyed it. Also if you've used up all of your money then go and explore, whether it's a free art exhibition or just a walk around the local park - just get out there and have some fun.

However remember to stay safe at all times. Never do something if you do not feel right and never feel forced to do anything.

Have fun - that's what summer is all about!

Have you got anything fun planned during summer?

Thanks,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment