Friday 26 August 2016

MY GCSE RESULTS!

Sorry pals that this one is a little late, i've just been caught up in the whirlwind of results!

I didn't get what I expected to get nor what I hoped for. I have been a little down the past 24 hours but that's normal - results do not determine your life.

I know that some people got a billion A*'s and I can honestly say that I am happy for them. Considering all the things that I have been through the last year (hospital related) I am pleased with myself. I do however feel as though I could've put more hours in the prep for each exam.

I am getting 2 papers remarked as I was one of the A - I'll point those out down below!

Religious Studies - A
Economics - B
English Language - A*
English Literature - A
Maths - B
Media - C
History - B (one of the A)
Science - A
Additional Science - B
Geography - B (one of the A)
Statistics - A
ECDL - Distinction (equivalent to an A)

All in all : 1 A*, 5 A's. 5 B's and 1 C

However if the remarks work in my favour I'll have 7 A's and 3 B's (fingers crossed)!

So those are my results - i am thankful that I passed all my subjects!

What did you get if you opened your results for any exams!

Thanks,
Amber

If you would like a post on how i feel I could've done better on some exams and how I achieved the grades I did then comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Ya i am proud of you :D i got similar grades and am also hoping to get better after remarks as some exam grades were so ridiculous haha anyway :) i hope you have a great 2 years whether you are doing a levels or going to college

    Rice by alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i am proud of you :D i got similar grades and am also hoping to get better after remarks as some exam grades were so ridiculous haha anyway :) i hope you have a great 2 years whether you are doing a levels or going to college

    Rice by alice

    ReplyDelete