Wednesday 20 August 2014

How to achieve and maintain good skin | Amberose:



Great skin is one thing we all try to achieve. I am not going to say it's easy, but I am going to say it's not hard either. If you eat the right things, do some exercise and drink plenty of water you well onto the road of success. Here are some tips on how to achieve and maintain good skin.


 Eat Right:
To get healthy skin an important factor is to eat right. Don't cut your sugar intake completly but cut back a little. Eat nuts and fish as these both create oils. This may be the last thing you want but these are good oils that will wash out the bad. The omega 3 keeps your hair shiny, nails strong and most importantly skin clear.

Facial Cleansers:
Cleansing your face is a very important component in your daily face routine. I use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I feel like it really rubs any impurities away and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I also use Simple face cleansing wipes. These are great wipes, they get rid of any make up! They leave my skin feeling super nourished and soft.

Drink Water:
I cannot stress this point enough. Even when you're not thirsty drink water. It purifies your body, cleanses all your insides and clears your skin.

Exercise:
Now this is the most important point. Exercise is key when you are trying to achieve great skin. Sweating helps your skin, remember to always wash your face after you complete your work out.

What do you do to maintain healthy skin?
Like, Share, Follow
Signing off,
Amber(ose) :)




No comments:

Post a Comment