Wednesday 27 August 2014

My Story

I started my blog in 2014 and here's how. It wasn't one of those eureka moments where I suddenly think 'I'll start a blog'. I first opened a small business on a website, I did enjoy what I did. I sold clothes and shoes and got a bit of money out of it, but I thought maybe a blog might help me get my passion of fashion and beauty across more effectively and productively. I mean sitting waiting for things to sell isn't that productive is it? That's when Amberose was born, you see that's a nickname I got when I was younger and when i was thinking for a blog name that's when it came into mind! I have now been blogging regularly and I am really enjoying it. I just get a sense of satisfaction knowing that someone out there read my blog (and maybe liked it).
I hope to meet loads of new people who are just as fond as beauty and fashion as me and I hope to be welcomed into the community. 
Thank you for making this possible and helping me grow an expand blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment