Thursday 28 August 2014

Rimmel Review | Best & Worst




I have been enjoying Rimmel products for a long time now, but it's safe to say that not all the ones I have purchased have been to my liking. So i decided to write a review on the best Rimmel product I am enjoying at the moment, and the worse. These are just my experiences and I am not speaking on behalf of everyone.
Enjoy!

Rimmel Vinyl Gloss | Voluptuosly (real word) Shiny Lipgloss:
This gloss is my ultimate favourite Rimmel gloss. Colour: Cosmic. It's a lovely tope colour which gives a high shine. It also gives your lips the appearance of looking bigger and although this may not be what I look for in a lip gloss it gives it an extra quality

It also lasts very long on the lips, giving lasting shine and glossiness. 
Rating: 
Appearance: 5/5
Lasting: 5/5
Colour Quality: 5/5
Would I recommend: Yes
Title: Ultimate Lip Gloss

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner:
Colour: Black
This is my rant section now! First of all this eyeliner is advertised as waterproof. How wrong could it be, it is not waterproof at all. Leaves grey smudges on your lid and its hard to get off so you go out looking like a zombie! It instantly smudges on your eyelid. I also bought this item because when your in England it is 70% likely it is going to rain but I couldn't even get out of the door without it smudging. You would think it would go on easy but it just pokes half your eye out. When you do one eye you have to wait for more liquid to come to the tip to do the other.
Appearance: 0/5 Zombie Like
Lasting: 0/5
Colour Quality: 0/5
Would I recommend: Yes (to an enemy).
Title: Worst Eyeliner

Hope you liked my review (and the rant) and maybe made you think twice before buying 'waterproof' eyeliner.
What are your best beauty products. If you're reading this, comment your thoughts on my review and link your blogs so I can have a read.
 Signing off,
Amber(ose)

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Google + | Pinterest | Rss Feed | Email

No comments:

Post a Comment