Thursday 4 September 2014

Buy This Not That | Makeup Edition

Today I am going to be talking about the do's and don'ts of make up. Today I rummaged through my makeup bag finding similar items, comparing and the saying which one to buy and which one to not.  So here it is! I hope you like it!
Enjoy!

Here are some of the products I will be reviewing:
I will first start off with two Bobbie Brown foundations. One liquid one cream. Now there are benefits of each one so let's go through them. The liquid has SPF 15, this is obviously great for your skin, it slows down the ageing process. But the cream foundation is long wear. and compact that is why I love it more. It suits my skin tone and lasts for a very long time has a great natural look to it and feels very light as if I am not wearing anything (makeup that is, not clothes)! It also has a secret compartment which stores a sponge to apply the foundation which I find really helpful!
So now it's onto concealers, with another Bobbi Brown product in the running. I bought this 17 eye concealer/ brightener when I was watching a make up video. They mentioned dark circles and ever since then I noticed I had them. Do not get me wrong I am not worried about them but I just felt like I had to cover them. Then I realised this particular concealer was too noticeable so I bough this Bobbi Brown one and I have got to say I love it. It covers, it brightens and illuminates. It is in honey colour and has a pale yellow powder to set everything on. It is a makeup must.




 Onto lipsticks now there are 3 here, these are the three I love the most and recommend at least one of them. From left to right: Clinique: SPF 15 | 17 Rosette, No7: SPF 15 Conquer, Mac: Satin
I love these, they have a lovely pigment and are super safe for your skin, I would definitely recommend these to a friend. 
They are all great and last a long time they will be a staple in my make up bag for many months to come.
And now my two favourite lip glosses, I have already done a Rimmel Review on my blog check it out here but the Benefit Sugarbomb, is totally amazing. It plumps, fills, hydrates, softens and is the lip gloss I only wear on occasions because it is pricy. The colour is pigmented, it's long lasting wear and need I say more to convince you. It is super duper!
I hope you enjoyed todays post. Whats your favourite make up product at the moment?
Subscribe Like Comment Follow
post signature
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Google + | Pinterest | Rss Feed Email | Subscribe | Message me

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the makeup tips! Love your blog!

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, much appreciated, will defo check out yours.
    Amber xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog ♥

    http://blueprintofagirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback much appreciated will,
      Amber

      Delete