Saturday 6 September 2014

My Exclusive Perfume Collection | Mini Reviews

Hi there, 
Today I will be showing you my perfume collection. I hope you enjoy and comment your thoughts! I am not a perfume expert I just right what I smell! Personally I am not smelling it as my nose is blocked but I do have someone smelling and describing the smell to me. Enjoy!
The first perfume I am going to be showing  you is Paris by Yves Saint Laurent:
I love this perfume because it has a woody-floral scent which takes you back to the woods. It reminds me of holidays near the park and brings back memories of family breaks.
It's long lasting as it is a eau de parfum and the scent doesn't fade. I would rate it 4/5
This is Armani Diamonds, this perfume has a very refreshing smell like spring. It's base scents include vanilla, amber and a hint of citrus running through it. At times it does smell a bit like nail polish remover so I wouldn't highly recommend it.
I would give it 3/5
Now this is one of my all time favourites, Mademoiselle by Coco Chanel. It has a minty scent with a Autumn feel. It also has a fruity smell with a hint of jasmine. It also is very long lasting and has a heavy smell.
Perfect for a night out.
I would give it a 4/5
This is Trésor by Lancôme it has a very strong smell and has a watermelon scent with incorporated with apricot, rose and iris. Personally I don't particularly like it as I feel it has an overpowering smell almost. I would rate this perfume 2/5 :(
This is Eternity For women and has citrus and fruits scents running through it with a hint of roses and a dash of lavender. It is a light tone and would be good for work/ college.
I would rate this perfume: 4.5/5
This is Vera Wang Princess, it has a lily and jasmine blend which is perfect for everyday wear as it is not a strong smell. It also has tones of woody scents and a hint of amber.
I would rate this perfume 5/5 my ultimate favourite.
These are my vintage perfume holders and although I may not have any perfume in them i think they are a staple accessory on my dressing table as they give it an elegant feel to my bedroom.
Hope you liked my post, thanks to my perfume smeller (my cousin) and if you want your blog to appear on the sidebar, blogroll or on my button page email me at amberoseblogs@outlook.com.
Like | Comment | Follow | Subscribe.

Thanks for reading,
Signing off 
Amber(ose)


3 comments:

  1. Fab collection you got!
    Check out my blog? We can follow each other via gfc and bloglovin if you want, just leave me a comment!

    Sammie
    my blog || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Your blog link doesn't work followed on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete