Sunday 7 September 2014

Late Night Mini Haul | Ooops

Yesterday I got a phone call inviting me to town, and as any other sane teenage girl would do I instantly said YES! So of we went into town, I was only expecting to buy one thing (the top that is) and this happened. I know it's not a lot but the shops were closing in two hours so we had to go quickly. I jumped to the occasion and blew all my pocket money (and some of my brothers, he won't mind) in the space of two hours! Some may think oh no, I think oh well. Life is about treating yourself now and again and life is too short I know that all too well, believe me. Don't get me wrong I don't take the 'oh well' attitude to all shops. I can be trusted with money... 
So I thought I would share with you some pics and snaps of what I bought. 
And (I know you shouldn't start a sentence with 'and' but that's were the 'oh well' attitude comes in again) some hidden things that will all be revealed to you soon.
Such along intro sorry! Enjoy!
 
 Believe it or not but I have never tried a Soap and Glory product. Yesterday I ask my cousin which one she recommended and she pointed at these two. So I picked them up without a second thought (ok there was one other thought, and that was that they were on offer buy one get the the other half price)! I loved the deal! I haven't tried them yet but keep your eyes peeled as I may do a review soon!
What are your favourite Soap and Glory products because I would love to try more if I fall in love with these (I probably will, I mean look at the packaging it's adorable)?

The next shop I went into was H&M, I have been absolutely loving it. I never realised how decently pried it is and how good the quality is. This is the shop I needed to go in, the one I was only planning to go in. You can just pick up one thing after another. I was at the till with the top then...
...I saw their hair clips range and I thought 'that's an essentials Amber you've gotta get that.' Bought them two and left the shop...
While I was earlier shopping for the hair clips I saw this necklace fell in love with it but left it. I went into other shops, but all I really wanted was the necklace. So I went back to H&M and purchased the necklace. It's an infinity sign, I love infinity signs.
I then took a trip to Next. I saw this sign, and I thought 'something that means something.' I really loved it and had to get it. It's got a little hook and I've got a blank wall so I thought perfect. And it's got my favourite word Enjoy!
The next item is from Lush but won't be revealed as I am planning a Lush Haul post and don't wan't to give all the products away... that wouldn't be fair would it. Be excited, I am.
I hope you like all my bits and bobs. What is your favourite Lush Product that you recommend as I would love to include them in my hall if they are available?
Like | Comment | Rate 
I am also thinking of buying a blog design at Christmas so look out for that. Still deciding though.
Signing off,
xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Michaella, thanks for the feedback and follow, will check out you and follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my blog for details ♥

    http://blueprintofagirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank so much Nuala you've really boosted my confidence! Much appreciated, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    I’ve nominated you for the Libster Award. Check this post for more information: http://josnook.blogspot.pt/2014/09/ive-been-nominated-yey.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, really grateful xx

    ReplyDelete