Thursday 25 September 2014

Lush Junkie...




So as I recently promised here is my Lush Haul. Hope you enjoy this post as much as I loved making it! Thanks guys for all the lovely feedback you leave and it is much appreciated. I love reading through your comments and I love blogging. The reason I haven't been doing much is because I am now at college the workload has increased by a lot. I don't blog as much as I want to but I am sure you guys all know deep deep down (however deep that may be) that homework comes first before luxuries. Hope you guys understand. Anyway enjoy the splurge I had in Lush, links will be in the names of the item. Enjoy!
 So here are my products:
 Unwrapped!

Soaps:

Honey I Washed The Kids
 This caramel scented soap is cleverly named and has a gorgeous scent. It is designed for young unpolluted skin so its especially gentle and for all skin types. It also contains aloe vera gel which is great for the brightening of the skin naturally. This soap also leaves a sweet but not sickly scent on your body leaving you feeling refreshed for the day. It also contains english honey which gives it distinctive scent which is also moisturising for the bodies skin. Love this soap one of my favourites from Lush.

Bohemian
This soap brings back tonnes of memories as this is the first ever product I bought in Lush. I remember going into Lush with my mum, searching the store for something to buy. We intently sniffed each soap deciding which to purchase and this is the soap we bought. I loved it so much this is a re-purchase. I love the hint of citrus that hangs on your body while you step out the bath. And when you are actually in the bath you'll just want to eat the soap.


Bath Bombs

Space Girl

This glitter galore of a bath bomb makes your bath into a lovely red colour that makes you want to jump in straight away. It also crackles as it hits the bath making a lovely sound as well as smell. It contains relaxing oils for a calm feeling whilst taking this 'out of this world' bath. See what I did there...

Cinders:
This is also a special christmas edition bath bomb, I think the red bit is popping candy so I can't wait to see what that looks like!

Sex Bomb
This bomb i repurchased, i wrote a brief review in my Favourite Bath Products post and it's in this one because I love the spa feeling I get when I pop it into the bath and take a dip. It instantly calms and relaxes you when you've had a tough day. It also gives the water a lovely purply colour. This is a must-have purchase.

Butterball
 Now this bomb does wonders for the skin with cocoa butter in it, it gives a moisturising feel for dry, sensitive and irritated skin. I think this inexpensive bomb is well worth the money and will probably find itself in my Lush basket next time I visit.

Snowman
This is a christmas special bath bomb so there is no link. I have kept this one a while and have never had the time to use it. Lame excuse I know. But I have read great reviews on other blogs so i will give it try and see what I think.

Pop In The Bath
This is a bubble bar slice, and the first I have purchased, it melts in your hand and in your bath. It also has a zesty scent. If you don't already know I love zesty scents! It also makes immense bubbles in the bath, I mean who can resist bubbles?




Thanks for reading, commenting and sharing.
What's your favourite Lush product?
Signing off,
Amberose

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Google + | Pinterest | Rss Feed | Email



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi I can't seem to grab your button, Is there a particular way of doing it?

      Delete
  2. Loving Space Girl, it makes any bath so much better!! You should also try Sunny Side. I mean, who would say no to a gold, glittery bubble bath? A mad person, that's who!

    Writer’s block and broken lenses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you're so right, space girl is just so interesting, I love the colours. Sunny side sounds great as well! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The review is great! I’ve nominated you for one lovely blog award-
    www.mylattedays.com

    Love Sally :-) Xxx

    ReplyDelete