Monday 29 September 2014

2 Trains, Food & Shopping | 24 Hours

Hi Guys, So I went  to Leeds the other week and I took a few pics while I was there so here they are! 
Two jam packed trains... Horrible. Especially when there are about 20 hen weekend girls talking so loud you can't hear yourself think!
 Leeds University Open Day...
 Lush Lush Lush ahhhh ( daydreaming about Lush)! Lush Haul Blog post
 Yummy Tortilla in a shop called Tortilla!
My fail attempt to catch the shops name!
My Lush confession...
Couldn't resist taken a shot of this, I may or may not have jumped in next to the mannequin. Mannequins rather scare me actually after that Doctor Who episode! Are any of you scared of mannequins or am I the only one...
I love this bird in a tea cup effect, mannequins can't keep out my photo. That's right I see that cheeky hand popping in! Anyway guys just thought I would share that with you. If you want to see even more of these than drop me a comment. I read every one and they mean so much when you give time and effort to leave one. Thanks friends.
My Previous Post:  Lush Haul
Signing off,
Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment