Monday 1 September 2014

My Favourite Bath Products | Amberose

So today I thought I would indulge you in my ultimate go to bath products. These products leave you feeling squeaky clean and smelling sweet, so here goes. I will also leave links to the products I bought so if you fancy, you can go window shopping!
Here are all the products I will be reviewing, enjoy!


I am going to start with my favourite Lush bath bomb at the moment and that is Sex Bomb. 
I did it! I ventured out and bought a bath bomb and conquered my fear! This is a bomb that deserves attention. It instantly relaxes me and keeps my quite sane especially when I am ill as I am now.
Also when the bomb has finished, the rice flower floats in the bath leaving a spa type feeling. It leaves a hint of jasmine in the air that calms and relaxes... I wanna jump in the bath right now! It also leaves a gorgeous pink/purply water colour in the bath but does not stain it. Lovely!
Buy here.

Now this next product is a brightening cleansing foam by L'Occitane.
Now i have to admit, this foam does not brighten up my skin as it claims to but... it does leave it feeling silky smooth and it is my favourite face cleanser at the moment, it's enriched with floral water and citrus fruit peel which surprisingly get's rid of my oily complexion. I sometimes have breakouts, and this is my go-to face cleanser if this happens. I do not use this on a regular basis (probably why my skin isn't lighter) only for sudden breakouts. I am not going to lie, I can't afford to use this on a daily basis.
Love it for a one off use though.
Buy this product here *
*I did get this product in a pack

The No 7 Beautiful Skin Range: Energising Mask
Now this works wonders on my skin, it gives it an instant boost. It makes me look ready for the day in ten minutes. It makes it look radiant and glowing (in a good way). Your skin doesn't know what's hit it and more importantly it loves it. This is what makes my skin looking visibly brighter and revitalised. This is a must have when you've got a big day the next day because you can easily do it before or during your night routine so your skin is ready in the morning.
Buy here.

Fact: This is a mango body shop scrub and it's amazing.
This leaves your skin looking and feeling as soft as a baby's bottom. It leaves the rich mango smell that's not to over powering but enough for you to notice it. It exfoliates any impurities away with the salt and sugar granules inside. It lasts for ages as a little goes a long way. It also contains mango seed which moisturises very dry skin. Thumbs up from me!
Buy here. *
* Different packaging

This is my go to face scrub, it warms your skin!
This scrubs relaxes your pores for a deeper clean. It lifts your pores out! It also has that quality of warming your skin. I have bought many scrubs that claim to warm your skin and only few work and this is one of them. It's like your own sanctuary on your face!
Buy here. *
* Do not know whats happened to the packaging on the website.

Baylis and Harding Cream Wash:
I thought it would only be right to add a cream body wash to my collection so I chose my Baylis and Harding one. This leaves the unexplainable scent of freshness. With extracts of basil and lime it leaves a citrus feel to the body. It lathers ever so nicely on the body. I think Baylis and Harding is only available in the U.K but if you can get your hand on it in another country consider yourself lucky as these products are a must in bath routine.
Buy here.

And last but not least another Lush product to finish with. Sea Vegetable.
I have already raved about this on my blog and I think it is due a second time, because let me tell you how much it has shrunk in size from overuseage (new word). This is amazing. It lathers, it soothes and as you may have known, last time I was having love hate relationship with it and right now it is at love and is probably going to be staying there. It's perfect, it leaves a fruity smell and the crystals act as an exfoliator that is tough on all the gritty things you don't want on skin, but not tough on the skin itself. 
Read my blog post on this here
Buy here.

Thanks for reading!
What's your favourite bath product / shop to shop in (mines is Lush).
Subscribe to be the first to know about new posts.
Like, Follow, Share.
Comment if you think ' Overuse of Exclamation Mark' is an under statement.'

Signing off,
Amber(ose) :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Its amazing right. I am planning on going on a mini Lush Haul soon and blogging about it so keep your eyes peeled! Thanks for checking out my blog as well.

      Amber :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete