Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tutorial Tuesday | Raspberry Smoothie

Tutorial Tuesday's back! This post will attempt to teach you how to make a raspberry smoothie. Send me your pics at amberoseblogs@outlook.com or tweet me using the hashtag #amberssmoothie. It will look at all of them.
I am sorry for being inconsistent with the Tutorial Tuesday...Hope you enjoy nonetheless...
You will need some vanilla/greek style yoghurt. I just guessed and filled the mixing cylinder 1/4 of the way full.
I then added 3 handfuls are sweet raspberries...
Fill the cylinder half way with milk and mix with a blender...
and this little beauty came out of all this. It quick and super simple and also really healthy. If you wanted to make even healthier you could use 0% fat yoghurt, instead I added a spoon of sugar. Woops! Hope you like this post. If you want more smoothie recipes let me know in the comments below. Follow if you like my posts! Share some love in the comments. Thanks Friends,
Previous Post: 2 Trains, Food & Shopping | 24 Hours

Signing off,
Amber
xxx




4 comments:

  1. you have a lovely blog here :)

    great blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little tutorial! (literally!) The pictures are making me want a smoothie so bad! You have a nice little blog back here :)

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a lot your blog is great as well!

      Delete