Tuesday 28 October 2014

I HATE HALLOWEEN!

**If Humans had the genuine courage, they'd wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween** Douglas Coupland
Short Post:
So today I thought I would talk about my extreme hatred of Halloween. 
Why I hate Halloween:
I am a massive wimp
Haven't watched a horror film ever
Always had bad experiences while trick or treating
Absolutely hate clowns
Hate dolls
Hate masks
Hate anything remotely scary
Hate dressing up in scary

The thing is I like autumn a lot but Halloween seems to fall right smack bang in the middle of it! Unhappy face

You get the gist.
These pictures in my collage are from pic monkey because I was to scared to type in halloween in google images!
Ahh rant over...
So that is why I hate Halloween.
Do you hate any type of holiday?
Let me know in the comments below....
Hugs,
Amber
x

No comments:

Post a Comment