Sunday 2 November 2014

My uncalled for mini haul...woopsy | Zoella Controversy

Hi guys how you doing? Well the above happened recently... I went shopping and couldn't legitimately resist. First of all who can't go into a Superdrug and resist buying a Zoella Beauty product. Me! I know there has been some controversy following Zoella, her image and the example she sets to young girls. Here is what I think about the whole dispute.

My View:
I know a lot of bloggers create blogs to discuss delicate issues, what they think and other opinions in the comments. But to set out and comments on someone image firstly that I think is wrong. A blog is a place of your own, a reputation you create from scratch on the internet and to fill with hateful comments. (The Zoella Controversy was posted on a blog post by a blogger!) And the commenting on the success she has built up over 5 years, i also think is uncalled for. She built up her successful reputation by hard work and utter determination and it's not there for people to mock upon. I think she has strived other young girls to persevere their own dreams. When she started writing she never knew what would happen in the future, no one does so she made her image from the bottom worked her way to the top and I personally admire that.

I then went into a shop called Tiger and the first thing I saw was the cute little lunchbox, I know I may be to old for lunch boxes like that but you've got to admit, when you see a lunch box with a sleepy (i'm guessing) fox on it you have got to have utter will power not to buy it. It was also a bargain at £3.00!

I then bought the Weekly Planner in Tiger. It's really clear as to whats to come in the weeks ahead so yay! If I can keep this organising thing up i'll be sorted! This planner was also £3.00!
The colouring pencils I needed. I have not one coloured pencil in my house... sad right! These were £2 and there is a hell of a lot in them!

Staying in Tiger I bought the geometric type notebook just for school if I want to jot something down and the I bought these lovely cotton pads. They have like a flower pattern on them and are super easy to use and remove make up with. Notebook: £2.00 (I  think) Cotton Pads £1.00
Boots: I bought two mini things from Boots. A Toni and Guy, Prep heat protection mist and a Rimmel pencil eyeliner. This eyeliner actually works! It's Soft Kohl so it's not jet black and I also smudge it with a smudger so you get a soft line. I really think it gives a nice effect and would be
perfect for a smokey eye look.

I also bought the Lush Melted snowman. I am hoping to try it soon. And to compensate all my bath bombs I bough a Lush Fizz Tank to store them all in.


Thats my haul and controversy views over. Hope you liked it. Have you heard about the controversy, if so what do you think. If not then also tell me your views in the comments based on this post.


Share, Comment, Follow.
The above are always appreciated. A follow means an awful lot. Thanks guys, you're the greatest.


Click on my Previous Posts:How To: Gingerbread Biscuits
Why I hate Halloween
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Google + | Pinterest | Rss Feed Email | Subscribe | Message me

3 comments:

  1. Can you add a Pin it button to your images? You're an awesome photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thanks so much I have just added one, if you hover over the image it should come up. Thanks again for the lovely comment.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry this doesn't work, google know has a pin it button you can add to any images in the top right corner you should see the Pin it button, if you click that a pin it button will appear on all my images.
    Thanks
    Amber

    ReplyDelete