Monday 13 October 2014

I'm Back | Where did I go...

As I mentioned in my previous post, I went on vacation last week! So looking at the pictures above can anyone guess where I went. It's a hot country but not one with palm trees and white sand beaches, it also has many animals, you can't go down a street without seeing a dog. The last time I went there was when I was one years old so this was basically my first time. If anyone guesses correctly I will be amazed! Write your thoughts in the comments and the answer will be in the next post!
Signing off,
Amber
x

4 comments:

  1. Those photos look amazing, and I love that henna, It looks beautiful! x

    http://emma413.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you for the lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked so fun! I've always wanted to try henna :)

    Cathy // HELLO, CATHY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really versatile and easy to use! You should try it make sure your not allergic though, not many people are though to be on the safe side check if you do a big design
      Amber
      x

      Delete