Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas is HERE!

Slightly freaking out while writing this post because the thought of how near Christmas is so exciting! I'm all prepped: decorations up, advent calendar at the ready and the wreaths on the door. There was something a little different in the U.K this year though, we had our very first Black Friday! People went crazy, the police were called, fights broke out and people were grabbing T.Vs for the sake of it. I felt like it somehow took the spirit of Christmas away! However I avoided town on these few days so it doesn't get me down! I am still so ecstatic that Christmas is so near and I get a warm feeling in my stomach when Christmas advert comes on! My favourite this year is Sainsbury's (a war christmas advert)!

Here are some Festive Pictures that will get you ready and raring for Christmas:







What I love about Christmas:
Indulging
Family
Gifts
Giving
Chocolates
Decorations
Light
Parties
Movies
Food
Crackers
Holidays

That aside I can't wait to go get together with the family and have the best meal of the year. I can say that I am not super excited for presents! What are you looking forward to this Christmas?

What to look forward to on Urban Foot Print this Christmas:
Top 5 Ultimate Christmas Songs
Christmas Baking
Gift Ideas
And Much More..
Hugs,
Amber
xx

4 comments:

  1. It's beginning to look a lot like christmas!Great post and I love the pictures! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks your blog is great too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting so excited for christmas! Great festive post
    Martha x
    Minty Fox Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Martha your blog is fab too!
      Amber xx

      Delete