Friday 27 February 2015

Dress Heaven: Victoria's Dress*

Now a different type of post today I will be reviewing an online dress shop. So many of you may already know that dresses are my best friends. I am in love with a movie called 27 dresses and as you can probably tell I love talking about dresses. Why haven't I done it sooner? I don't even know, there are all these ideas for blog posts in my head and dresses never got chosen!


I am here to like I said review a shop Victoria's Dress http://www.victoriasdress.co.uk/ and let's see how we get on: Let's surf the web together! 

So it is a UK shop but it can ship to other countries which is a major bonus! It ranges from anything to Mother of the bride to prom dresses to wedding and bridesmaid dress all at the click of the mouse and at bargain prices! If I knew of this place when I had Prom I would've loved it there is such a wide range from short to long, beaded to casual!

Here are a few picks I chose from the site! I chose some stunning evening dress that took my fancy first:
I really like how this one has small detail which looks compliments the block colour! Beautiful

Now i'm not planning to get married any time soon but a girl can't help herself browsing through wedding dresses when there is a tab that says it, it's like it's calling out for you 'press me' here are my faves:


This is a beautiful strapless dress that is classy and elegant and has a small trail so no tripping!

Prom Dresses:
Now there are some truly stunning prom/occasion dresses on this site and they're lovely:
I whittled it down to this lovely dress with classy small detail thats not 'in your face'


So that's my dress review on Victoria's Dress go check it out if you like dresses I showed you on: http://www.victoriasdress.co.uk/

Hugs,
Amber









No comments:

Post a Comment