Friday 20 February 2015

I'm Back!!!!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14611665/?claim=29pbdugqqja">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
I'm back and i'm so glad. There really is no place like home (ew cringe I know). I'm really sorry I didn't post earlier it just the Eastenders suspense got the better of me (and a load of homework)! For all those Eastenders enthusiasts and the not-so enthusiasts I thought the twist at 10 was fab but someone had already worked it out on twitter like how the detectives would do it so Kudos detective tweeter.

Anyway whilst I was at hospital, I thought I would do 72 hours in a hospital. Now don't worry I wasn't in some horrible hospital I was actually in London (quite a photogenic city) Great Ormond Street! However that post won't be up just yet I still haven't finished editing my photos...

So I hope you are all well and I have bought a few more things to add to my haul however I wan't it to be a sizeable one so lets wait together until I accumulate more things.

Have a lovely weekend, sorry its short, more to follow! However I have got 3 test the week I come back from half term... that's the struggle of juggling blogging (FUN FUN FUN) and schoolwork (drab drab drab)

Hugs,
Amber
xoxo
...

4 comments:

  1. We have the same name haha :D Eastenders has been epic lately! x

    You should check out my blog, if you want :) http://ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't believe it was Bobby I was stunned :D Thanks for checking out my blog!! I've popped a comment on yours :) c

      Delete
  2. Glad you are back. London is the best place ever to inspire blog posts xx Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete