Sunday 15 February 2015

Gone for Long?


Whilst i'm tucking into my lunch I thought i'd give you a small update of my absence... I won't be blogging for a couple days because of my hospital admittance tomorrow, I'll be feeling like (insert the first word that came into your head here) . 
I don't know how long i'll be gone and when I am going to back(i'm unorganised I know), so i'll be playing it by ear! Wish me luck! I hope you are all well and it's HALF TERM (for most of us) so if you are on holiday have a great one.


 I have some great ideas for blog posts and I just ordered a load of stuff from Superdrug so let me grow my collection so I can deliver a jam-packed haul...

Let's try get us all to 20 followers, that's my ultimate goal right now and if we could all do that, that would be ultimately greatly awesome!  :)


Thanks so much for everything,
Hugs,
Amber
xx


Twitter | Bloglovin' | Google + | Pinterest | Rss Feed Email | Subscribe | Message me

Bye :)
P.S Sorry for the lack of pictures...

6 comments:

  1. Good luck I can not wait to here from you when you are back!!
    Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it's much appreciated currently working on a a post at the moment!
      Amber
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hope everything goes well. I'll be on the look out for your posts when you return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your well wishes working on a post at the minute!
      Amber
      xx

      Delete
  3. Hello! I'm a new follower! I love your blog! Follow for follow?
    http://sparkleshineblog.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thank you for the compliment on my blog and sure I'm happy to follow back great blogs!
      Amber
      xx

      Delete