Sunday 8 February 2015

Will You Be My Valentine? Gift Selection For Women


So with the big love holiday around the corner I thought 'I'll help all those struggling men and put a collection of what we women (most of women) love the most this season!' I incorporated some cheaper and high end products in the mix if your willing to splash out on your lovely lady! I am sure all will be appreciated at the end of the day.


1. Now all you women reading this, could you name someone (including yourself) who doesn't like Rose Gold.  This watch is what I think to be at a bargain price because it looks like something wayyyyy more!

2. The Roberts Radio is a must have, I was so stupid and forgot to ask for it this Christmas (you can all laugh at my stupidity now). I'm sure this'll be a sure winner and I've picked it in my favourite colours but there are a whole range of patterns and shades. 

3. Pink Polaroid: This is now on my Birthday Wishlist ahh it's so pretty and will sure be a hit with your lucky lady!I can't stop looking at it!

4, NARS Cosmetics: any NARS product will do because they are all of such a high quality any lady will fall in love with them instantly. Such a great addition to a makeup collection...

5. The next is a lovely mac blush and you'll definitely be a winner with this one. It's a lovely tone that isn't quite overpowering and you'll hit the nail on the head if you play it safe and purchase this beauty.

6. Now if splashing out is how you do it, and the lucky lady's a keen traveller then this is the ultimate gift! This beautiful suitcase from Ted Baker is my Travel Goal, to travel so much that I have to buy an insanely cute suitcase. I am only worried about it getting scratches or getting stolen because of it's sheer beauty.

7. Champagne Truffles, what can go wrong! Chocolates- yummy and if champagnes her style then a sure and indefinite winner with this one. However a tad pricy for a box of chocolates I must say...

8. 1989- now from the countless raving reviews I have been reading I think this'll be a good un. If your valentines into her music and is a keen swiftie (I don't even know if i spelt that right) then this is a lovely gift.

9. Lush, not one man can go wrong in Lush, just ask for a gift set, most likely a valentines edition one if they are doing them, buy it (you don't even have to wrap it, it's pre wrapped) and give it to your lovely lady on the special day.

I also recommend taking any girl out to a lovely meal in the evening with some flowers to end the night. You'll sure be in her good books. 
ALWAYS REMEMBER A CARD WITH A LOVELY HANDWRITTEN MESSAGE IN FOLKS!

I wish everyone a happy valentines day, if your spending it with someone or not (i'm not). Oooh future blog post there, just thought if it now.... ideas whizzing on in my brain.
I'm back from brain storming. I wish everyone the best.

If you enjoyed this post please comment your thoughts, share it, or follow me (links below).

What's your favourite gift, gift to give on the LURVE holiday?

Hugs,
Amber
xx


Twitter | Bloglovin' | Google + | Pinterest | Rss Feed Email | Subscribe | Message me







2 comments:

  1. Great ideas for valentines gifts!!
    Sophia
    someplaceinthemidst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sophia. I love your blog... it's great

      Delete