Thursday 5 November 2015

My Nightly Skincare Routine

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't posted much on here but school has literally taken over my life. Anyways today I am giving you an insight of my nightly skincare routine. I haven't cared much for my skin over the years however after buying one product, my life has changed on that front.
So here it is my night skincare routine.
So these are the products I use on a daily basis except one.
1. My first step of my nightly routine is to cleanse my face, as you can see in the photo I have two: Dark Angels from Lush and the Brightening Cleansing Foam from L'Occitane. I normally lean to L'Occitane one as it is easier but I feel like Dark Angels works better (even though slightly messier). So if I was to use Dark Angels I would wet my face a little and take a tiny pinch of the dark mud like product and add a little water. After this I just slather this all over my face and rinse. I feel like this has really cleared my pores. It contains rhassoul mud, avocado oil and charcoal powder all of which are super exfoliating and absorbent. Although the smell is not the nicest it works wonders on my face,

2. After this I then use the L'Occitane toner or 'essential water' just to freshen my face. Nothing special.

3. I then if this was a pamper routine, use a face mask. This one I have is the washed blue clay from Read The Label. I love love love this. It makes my skin look fresher and feel glowing. I just mix with a little water into a paste and jobs a good 'un. I would defo recommend this face mask.

4. I would then finish with a little moisturizer and this is one is too by L'Occitane and is really nourishing to my face making it feel supple and smooth. I would also recommend this one aswell.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this quick overview of my nightly skincare rountine..

Until Next Time,

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment