Friday 6 November 2015

MillyBridal Wedding Dresses*

Hey guys,
So I have partnered up with the lovely people over at Milly Bridal (http://uk.millybridal.org/) to create a series about their beautiful dresses. This first post is all about wedding dresses. I would love a winter wedding as I am totally in love with the cold! And since I live in the coldest place on Earth (aka England) I think this is a pretty realistic dream. I used to love browsing catalogues and the internet looking for wedding dresses and now it's total dream that little ol' me is sitting here and reviewing some.
So here are my top 3 wedding dresses on the Milly Bridal website. I will also go from the cheapest to the most expensive... Hope you enjoy

1.

Now this one instantly caught my wandering eyes. I love the small yet super elegant detailing on the a line. I also fell in love with the flower detailing on the waist. Also the trail is small yet classic which guarantees no falling (unless you clumsy like me) which is a major plus on your special day. I also love how the trail looks so flowy like something a princess would wear. You can find this super stunning dress here.

2.

Now this one instantly caught my eye because of the beautiful detailing on the whole dress. I thought I would choose one with straps for all you strap lovers out there and I am too fond of straps. So thats why I was stunned at this one, The elegant detailing goes down to just below the waist. It then falls down the dress and meets a laced bottom. This is a super classic dress if your a detail lover. I also love the detailing on the bust as it is not too heavy but not to light either. You can find this elegant dress here

3.
And now as promised the most expensive dress of the lot, however, dare I say it, the most beautiful across the whole selection. The one strap gives it a modern edge however the rest of the dress is classy. You could say Drake meets Shakespeare! Anyways the trail on this on dress is absolutely stunning, it's as a big and flowy a dress could get. Also the detailing on the strap and the side of the dress give me actual shivers because you know how much i LOVE my dresses.

So that was my top 3 wedding dresses form the Milly Bridal. If you want to see more awesome dresses visit http://uk.millybridal.org/
They also ship to the below places so if you're on that list and fancy having a browse go ahead!

Hugs, 

Amber
North America( USA Canada Mexico )
Europe( United Kingdom Norway Denmark Sweden Finland France Ireland Belgium Netherlands Luxembourg Switzerland Germany Austria Czech Republic Slovakia Poland Spain Portugal Italy Croatia Slovenia Romania Greece Hungary Ukraine Latvia Lithuania Georgia Estonia )
Oceanica( Australia New Zealand )
Asia( Korea Japan Philippines Vietnam Thailand Malaysia India Pakistan Kazakhstan Cyprus Palestine Singapore Saudi Arabia Qatar Kuwait Israel Bahrain United Arab Emirates YEMEN Turkey )
China( HongKong TaiWan Macao )
South America( Columbia Chile Peru Brazil* Argentina Venezuela Ecuador Guyana Bolivia )
Africa ( Egypt Libya Morocco South Africa Niger Ghana Cote d'Ivoire Togo Sultan Guinea )


No comments:

Post a Comment