Wednesday 22 June 2016

3 hours done 6 to go // AIRPLANE POST

I am currently on a 9 hour plane on its way to Mexico. I over some sort of sea between London and Cancun (I took GCSE Geography as well, bad I know right)!  ITS ATLANTIC I  JUST CHECKED THE MOVING MAP! I have just watched joy the movie and I can honestly say watching it at whatever many miles above the ground I cried, laughed and felt all the emotions possible. I defo recommend it to any J-Law fan. Also whilst on this plane squished in between my dad and brother I have been editing my NEW VIDEO! Exciting!! It’ll hopefully be up soon if it is go watch it. I leave that square thingy that you can click below this.


ALSO BIG NEWS ALERT!
I FINISHED MY GCSES FINALLY! I know right, that lasted ages. Physics was on Friday 17th and it was one of the hardest exams I had done in that month. But when I walked out of that room I had the biggest smile on my face. Straight after I saw my best friend and then went home (EXCITING I KNOW!). Then it was straight in to town to pick up some clothes for holiday! I was so tired but so excited at the same time, but then it came to packing. When I was a child I used to love playing clothes Tetris in my suitcase but as I have gotten older the excitement had unfortunately worn off. It was so tedious, I also had to make sure that I had not forgotten something, how stressful. My parents used to do all of the worrying when I was younger.
Anyways I guess this is another update post on my life. As much as I love updating you guys on my life (I doubt most of you actually care though), I really want to start posting more! Seeing as I have 10 weeks of  holidays in front of me I think I can achieve that much. Now that I have actually got some alone time (5 hours and 44 minutes left to be exact) with my computer and that I am secluded (its not like I am going to jump of this bloody plane) I am going to write some more blog posts just for the bank.
I am eternally greatful if you actually made it to the end of this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment