Sunday 26 June 2016

MY SUMMER PLANS // AIRPLANE POST 2/3


When I finished my exams, I was happy for the next 30 minutes. No work, no responsibilities, great I know. Turns out it’s a little anti-climatic. Yep, that how I felt. Weird, I know but when I went to sleep last night I was thinking ‘What am I going to do!.’
However, I do have some things planned. I am on a plane right now on my way to Mexico. I am also doing NCS this year! I also plan to meet my two best friends. I might visit London as well  and I might even do another ‘follow me’ vlog.
There are two things that I find hard about making videos:
1.     Getting good footage! I am so out there in public normally I hardly care what people think about me! However whipping a camera out and recording the surroundings seems so alien to me! I was in the airport and there were so many cool things! However I didn’t get me camera out because I was scared for many reasons. One of them being what would people think of me!
2.     Editing! Not the actual edit I really enjoy that, it just making a decent length video. You see my music is 3 minutes and I would like a video to fill the whole length  of the music. However, seeing as I am only filming short clips and putting these in – plus editing these small clips makes them even shorter. So far from 6:45am till 5:30pm I only have 32 seconds worth of decent, edited footage!


I also plan on studying in the summer term because I am so used to it and I want to do something that will actually benefit me in the future. SWOT ALERT I KNOW! Trust me if you’ve done any final exams and have a large summer break in front of you, you get me, If you haven’t then you got all of this despair to look forward to (JUST KIDDING (i’m not though))

NEW VLOG


Thanks for reading,

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment