Monday 4 July 2016

💜 NEW MAC COLLECTION! 02 LIPSTICKS AND LIPLINER (with swatches) 💜

*this post is not me trying to say 'look at all this stuff I got,' I paid for all of it myself so please don't think i'm trying to show off. Thanks x*

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THE FIRST POST SCROLL DOWN!!

So I'm 16 and don't have a job, which means a very small income.  This also means that most of my income is from birthday/Christmas money. Although I do try to save as best as I can, it always fails and this occasion was like any other.

One day my friend told me that her Mum was going to America and asked if I wanted anything from MAC. I, of course, took the opportunity and told her a few things I wanted.  None the less I did get what I wanted and I am so excited to share the bits and pieces with you today, enjoy!


5 lipsticks, 1 lipliner, 1 highlighter and 1 Fix+ Spray later my bank accountant now hates me 😥 😒


Lets continue with the lipsticks!

I also suggest if you are an uber mac lover to get comfy with a blanket and a cuppa and enjoy this long ass review (hopefully)!

Lets get in to it with the two lipsticks that don't fall into the matte category: Modesty and Half 'N Half

MODESTY:
Honestly I feel as though this lipstick is the nicest one yet. It is a deeper pinky nude and it reminds me of a natural lip colour. However unlike the other ones this lipstick is a cremesheen which means that it is ultra creamy on the lips. A downside I found that after eating I had to reapply but the glossiness does make up for it's lack of adhesiveness to my lips.



Wanna see the lippy unedited? Have look at the video!



HALF 'N HALF:
Love this colour to death. It is an amplified finish which means that they are super pigmented and last a long time. The best of worlds really. It is on the verge of being a brown in bullet form but on the lips and in swatches I find it is more of a pink. This lipstick will go with anything - so versatile. Also without constant touch ups this is one of the most convenient lipsticks! I love it!!


Do you want to see it in bullet form, have a look below

SWATCHES:
So these are the swatches of every lipstick in order: Taupe, Velvet Teddy, Whirl, Modesty and Half 'N Half.
This picture is not edited and only has flash on!

SOAR LIPLINER:
This was the only lipliner I got because I had never used a lipliner, unlike a lipstick so I was a little unsure. So this lipliner is a pinky brown and looks great on the lips. I used it yesterday with modesty on top and if I may say it myself it looked the bomb. It was a pink lip as the lipliner is mostly pink (great description Amber). I also think that this lipliner goes with all the lipsticks that I have purchased!! 



So that's it for this post I really hope you enjoyed the second installment. Get ready for number 3 which is shortly coming. Make sure to also check out 01 of this series where I show you my mattes, just click on the name and it will take you directly there!


Thanks again for reading,

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment